Biscuit Fritters is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. It’s very simple recipe. Ready in just 10-15 min.
I have already post biscuit sandwitch pakaure.
Cooking Time- 10 min.
Preparation time-5 min.
Served- 4 person
- 12 pieces – any salty biscuits (Monaco or Time Pass)
- 100 gm – fine besan
- 1 tespn chilli powder
- 1 tespn chat masala
- Chopped coriander leaves
- oil for deep fry
- salt to taste
Mix besan, chilli, salt, chat masala and coriander leaves add a little of water to make paste.
- Mix properly all ingredients and make a some thick better.
Take oil in a pan to deep fry in.
- When heat oil, dip a biscuit properly in the besan better and drop in hot oil.
- Turn the biscuit over to deep- fry both their sides.
- It takes one min. For each fritters to be fried evenly on both sides.
- You can add up depending upon size of pan. Fry till golden brown.
- Biscuit Fritters is ready to serve.
- Serve it with tomato sauce or any green chutney and along with tea.
For more recipe visit my site