Instant grape pickle recipe, sweet, sour, spicy. An easy pickle that can be prepared just in 10 minutes, a perfect side dish for curd rice or paratha and ajwoin puri.
This grape pickle recipe has been shared to me by my mother. It is very juicy and tempting pickle, and this recipe is so simple and easy to make. Today I am going to introduce this recipe in front of you.
Preparation time- 5 min.
Cooking Time- 5 min.
Type- Instant Pickle
Green grapes – 1 cup
Red chilli powder- ½ tbsp
Turmeric – ½ tesp
Asafoetida – ½ tesp
Fenugreek seeds roasted and crushed 1 tbspn
Salt – as to taste
Oil- 2 tbspn (I prefer always mustard oil for pickle)
- Wash, pat dry grapes and slit into two pieces.
2. Add salt, Heat a kadai with oil. (Make sure before the adding spices, oil is not too hot. Otherwise spices will get burnt and spoil the taste and flavor.)
3. Once heat oil and add mustard and splutter when once mustard splutter switch off the flame. Add red chili, turmeric, fengureek seed and asafoetida powders and stir.
- Add grapes and switch on the flame. Fry for a minute. Instant grape is pickle ready Now.
- Serve with curd rice or paratha or ajwoin puri.
For more recipe visit my sites.